Early bird tickets are available for
Day 1. The (changing) face of globalization: How does it challenge the Eurasian food economy?
- Development of Eurasian food chains;
- Food trade and foreign direct investments: the case of Eurasia;
- Impact of globalization strategies on economic growth and employment.
Day 2. Geopolitical conflicts and macroeconomic downturns: (How) Can the global food economy deal with it?
- Political economy of different globalization and integration strategies;
- Geopolitics: the case of Eurasia;
- Link between globalization, food security and changing demand patterns.
Day 3. Future perspectives for developing competitive Eurasian food chains
- Future perspectives for developing competitive Eurasian food chains;
- Risks of future geopolitical conflicts and macroeconomic downturns for food chains.
A detailed conference agenda will be available soon.